Tarot cards can be a wonderful outlet and bonding with the cards is great, as well getting in more practice with getting in tune with messages you or others might need to hear. It also can be good for learning to strengthen your instincts and listening to your intuition.
- Don’t Force the Readings – If you’re not feeling it, take a break. It might be your just not in tune with this particular tool, or outside stress might be making it hard right now for picking up on the readings.
- Listen to your intuition and instincts, the first ones you get, and learn to trust them. If you lack confidence, this will take practice.
- Do PRACTICE! – If you don’t even use them, you can’t ever hope to improve your skill with it.
- As with any other medium, don’t expect to be experienced with it right away. Give yourself time to get to know the cards
- Don’t be afraid to step away from doing readings if something doesn’t feel right with either doing them or the deck itself. Even if you cleanse it or anything else. Safety, first, and you should be comfortable with it as well.
Credits; written by: Ciera H. (repost from my Tumblr – ( @moongrassgirl )
- You may repost this if: you leave the credits and original post intact.
- You can write this in your grimoires, book of shadows, etc. for PERSONAL USE – only.
- Feel free to add on any comments or extra tips if you reblog.